Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

Celebrate

 Hello! Silvia's here today! 

I'm so in love with the new die sets from the Brighter Days Collection that today I'd like to share with you a card made using only dies.

I started die cutting the biggest panel from the "Large Scallop Celebrate Frame" die set and I ink blended it with  Distress Oxide inks ( I used tumbled glass and mermaid lagoon for the sky and mowed lawn and rustic wilderness for the grass). I also added a vintage touch to my scene blending the edges of the panel with gathered twigs Distress ink.

I then die cut all the pieces from the "Bunny Builder" die set, I colored some of them with Distress Oxide inks and some with alcohol markers and I put them together with liquid glue.

Next I die cut the word "Celebrate" from the Frame die set three times and I glued them one above the other to get a bit of dimension.

I put everything together and I also added two white puffy clouds from the "Windmill Add-on" die set and a pink panel from the "Brighter Days" paper pad.

Thank you so much for passing by today, I hope you like the card! And remember to use my disount code at checkout to get 10% off your order (T4TSILVIA10)!

Hugs, Silvia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like