Happy Saturday Teatimer's how you doing with your Christmas cards? I'm so far behind with mine Christmas has really crept up fast. Today I have a tutorial for a snowy wreath shaker card you can find all the details below.
• Wow Gold Embossing Powder and Embossing ink
• Copic Markers
• Red and White Cardstock
• Copic Paper
• Plaid Bow
• Iridescent Fake Glitter Snow
• White Fun Foam
• Wood Print Paper
How to Create
1) Cut out the A2 Nesting Frame Dies twice out of fun foam then once each from the white and red card stock.
2) Adhere the largest red frame on top of the largest white frame then adhere these on top of the acetate using cosmic shimmer glue and cut the acetate to size. Layer the two fun foam frames underneath. Flip over and fill with the iridescent Fake glitter Snow and adhere the wood print paper to the back.
3) Stamp out the wreath onto the Copic paper, colour in using Copic markers and cut out using the coordinating dies. Cut out the fun foam using the coordinating wreath die and adhere the wreath stamp on top using Cosmic Shimmer Glue.
4) Adhere the wreath straight onto the acetate and add the little plaid bow on top.
5) Heat Emboss the Joy stamp onto red card stock using Gold Embossing Powder and cut out with the coordinating dies. Adhere onto the card and then adhere the shaker frame onto a card base.
I hope you liked today's tutorial let me know if you prefer this style or the usual one and don't forget if you would like to pick any of the products up in the shop you can get 10% off your order using code T4TNATALIE10 💗
Have a great weekend and I will see you all next week!