Pages

Thursday 23 December 2021

Jolly Coffee Christmas

 

Happy Christmas Eve everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day and a happy Christmas tomorrow. Thank you so much for your support throughout the year.

I am sharing a festive coffee card featuring the new Joyful Winter Paper Pad, when I saw these beautiful patterns I knew I needed to make them into coffee cups!

I started by creating the background, I die-cut a slimline base using the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies and then used the Coffee Beans 6 x6" Stencil to which I added Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Ground Espresso Distress Oxides using my Beautiful Blender Brushes. I filled in the white areas by blending lightly with my blender brush and some of the leftover Antique Linen left on my blender brush. I added some splatter of Antique Linen Distress Oxide with a paintbrush. Once the panel was dry, I added it to an 8.5 x 3.5-inch card base.

I started creating the cups by cutting the patterned paper using the Takeout Coffee Cup Dies for the cup base. I then cut out the cup toppers. marshmallows and whip cream with white cardstock, I ink blended on a little Antique Linen onto the whipped cream and marshmallows to add some yummy colour! I die cut the hearts using the silver glitter card stock from my scraps.

I used some shimmery green watercolour to paint the straw once it had been die-cut. I glued the cup elements together using liquid glue and then added double-sided foam tape to the back of each of them.


I attached the cups side-by-side, to the coffee stencilled panel. I then used a combination of liquid glue and foam tape to adhere to the marshmallows and straws. To finish off the card, I added some Stickles to the marshmallows and whipped cream.  


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like