Pages

Wednesday 22 December 2021

Stop Dachshund Around

 Hello!

Today I'm sharing a card I created using the T4TD Stop Dachshund Around stamp and die set, the Snow Flurry Cover and Wide Stitched Frame dies from the November release.


I started by inking up a piece of card with three distress oxide colours and then used the Snow Flurry Cover die to create some texture and pattern.


I framed the background in white using one of the Wide Stitched Frame dies. I then had fun stamping, colouring and die cutting the images from Stop Dachshund AroundDog Gone Mutts and Elephantastic. The 'see you soon' sentiment is from Car Critters.


I finished off my dachshund by adding a wavy pattern to his jumper using a white gel pen.

I hope you like my card using the awesome products from T4TD. If you'd like to purchase any items you can get 10% off by using my code - T4TJANE10.

Thanks for looking today. 
Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like