Pages

Thursday 30 December 2021

So Stinkin' Cute

Hello crafty friends, DT Kitty here. I hope you had a fabulous Christmas, I can't believe we are almost in 2022! For my card this week I've created a simple scene with some of the new skunks...

I started out by creating a gently blended background using my Mermaid Lagoon & Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Inks. I then added some splats of water with a paint brush. I mounted the panel onto a white card with foam. All the images are from the Stinkin' Cute Stamp Set which I stamped and coloured with my Copics. I added some white dots on the mushroom with a white pen. I used the coordinating Stinkin' Cute Dies to cut them out. I heat embossed the sentiments in white onto black card and die cut them with the dies. I arranged all the images onto my panel and attached them in place with glue and foam pads.


Don't forget you can get yourself 10% off anything at Time For Tea Designs using my code T4TKITTY10.

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today, take care and stay safe.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like