Pages

Tuesday 21 December 2021

Fa la la!!!

 Hello dear tea timers, Claudia here with some new inspiration. We are in the week of Christmas and songs are being heard around, I love them and these little dogs are singing them too!


For this card I used the stamp set Dog Gone Mutts which I find really fun, and I was inspired by a card from my friend Jayne Vaughan who put hats on these sweet little dogs. 


Here I stamped on craft paper and colored with Copics and pencils to create a winter scene. I added the Fa La La sentiment using the dies set Anthony's Alpha   I hope you all enjoy! 

Wishing you all, dear friends, a very Merry Christmas together with the people you love most!

 I remind you to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 to get a 10% discount in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like