Pages

Monday 20 December 2021

Using your patterned papers

 

Hello, Tea Timers!

It is Natalia with you today. How are the preparations for Christmas coming along?

Today's card features these little cuties from the Cosy Winter stamp set. I used the Oval Scalloped Nesting die to create the focal point for my card. 

I created a pink sky - there is something about pink skies, don't you think? - with kitsch flamingo distress oxide and perfect pearls water to create shimmery splatters. I stamped the sentiment with my WOW! embossing pad and used white embossing powder.



I then cut the Slimline Mini Village die from white cardstock to create my background scene. 

The patterned paper is from the Joyful Winter 6x6' paper, which I think is SOOO pretty! and very versatile as there's designs in it that you can use all year around. 

I added some stickles to my die cut hearts, because you can never have too much sparkle! I am sure you agree.

I wish you a lovely Christmas, and I will see you next Monday with a new card!

Whether you are getting a Christmas present for a loved one, or yourself, remember to use the code T4TNEILA10 for a 10% off your shop!

Sending hugs,
Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like