Pages

Thursday 9 December 2021

Mouse Hugs

Hello crafty friends, DT Kitty here and I have my latest bright fun card to share with you. This one features some of the latest releases...


I started out by creating my background. I blended Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed. I blended a small strip of just the yellows and added it to the bottom. I splattered the panel with some water and also grey ink. The images are all from the Baked With More Love Stamp Set. I coloured all of them with my Copics and fussy cut them out. I die cut the hugs word from black and white using the Hugs Stitched Sentiment Die. I used the Black Polka Dot Washi Tape to create a fishtail shape mini banner. I added some clear gems onto the card to finish.


Don't forget you can use the code T4TKITTY10 to get 10% off your next order at Time For Tea Designs.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like