Pages

Thursday 2 December 2021

Always here for you

 Hello Tea Timers! Silvia's here and I'm so excited to share with you my first project featuring the super cute new release!

For today's card I decided to play with "Stinkin' Cute" stamp set. So I stamped images from there, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.

I then die cut a white cardstock stripe with the smallest die from the "Slimline Scallop Nesting" die set and I ink blended it with salvaged patina, prize ribbon and a soft touch of villainous potion Distress Oxide inks, I splattered with clean water,tone on tone ink and picket fence and antique bronze Distress paint.

I also die cut a grassy border with "Slimline Hillside Scene" die set and I ink blended it with shabby shutters and bundle sage Distress Oxide inks and I splattered it as above.

I chose a sentiment from the "Brighter Days Sentiment Card" (mine is the grey version), I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and I used one of the beautiful papers from the "Brighter Days" paper pad as card base.

That's all for this time. Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you'll enjoy the card.

I wish you an amazing day! Big hugs, Silvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like