Pages

Tuesday 21 December 2021

Clean and Simple: Cosy Christmas

Hey everyone, Lien here. Today I am sharing this card on the Time For Tea Designs Youtube Channel. I am featuring the Baked With More Love stamp set along with the Boho Tile Stencil from Time For Tea Designs. I hope you like this simple card idea. xxx


You can click HERE to watch on the Time for Tea Designs Youtube channel.


I started by coloring one of the images from the Baked With More Love stamp set from Time for Tea Designs using my copic markers (listed below). Afterwards, I used the matching dies to cut it out. 


For the background, I trimmed down an A2 sized panel. I used the Boho Tile Stencil from Time For Tea Designs and ink blended some distress inks on this panel. For the sentiment I used the Cosy Sentiment Die and Car Critters from Time for Tea Designs. 


As everything was prepped, I adhered it all together on a card base. I finished the card of using glossy accents on the 'Cosy'. I hope you like the card!


Thinking of buying some T4TD supplies? With T4TLIEN10 you will get 10% of your order at Time For Tea Designs! Happy shopping xxx 


Supplies:
  • Time For Tea Designs - Baked With More Love
  • Time For Tea Designs - Baked With More Love Dies
  • Time For Tea Designs - Car Critters
  • Time For Tea Designs - Car Critters Dies
  • Time For Tea Designs - Cosy Sentiment Die
  • Time For Tea Designs - Boho Tile Stencil
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Lawn Fawn Cardstock: Gold
  • Vellum
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink - Obsidian
  • Copic Markers: E33, E21, E00 / E13, E01, E00
  • Distress Inks: Evergreen Bough, Cracked Pistachio
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents 
  • Little Things from Lucy's Cards: Itty Bitty Stars - Gold
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Tombow MAXI Power Tape
  • Post-It Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like