Hey everyone, Lien here. Today I am sharing this card on the Time For Tea Designs Youtube Channel. I am featuring the Baked With More Love stamp set along with the Boho Tile Stencil from Time For Tea Designs. I hope you like this simple card idea. xxx
I started by coloring one of the images from the Baked With More Love stamp set from Time for Tea Designs using my copic markers (listed below). Afterwards, I used the matching dies to cut it out.
For the background, I trimmed down an A2 sized panel. I used the Boho Tile Stencil from Time For Tea Designs and ink blended some distress inks on this panel. For the sentiment I used the Cosy Sentiment Die and Car Critters from Time for Tea Designs.
As everything was prepped, I adhered it all together on a card base. I finished the card of using glossy accents on the 'Cosy'. I hope you like the card!
Thinking of buying some T4TD supplies? With T4TLIEN10 you will get 10% of your order at Time For Tea Designs! Happy shopping xxx
- Time For Tea Designs - Baked With More Love
- Time For Tea Designs - Baked With More Love Dies
- Time For Tea Designs - Car Critters
- Time For Tea Designs - Car Critters Dies
- Time For Tea Designs - Cosy Sentiment Die
- Time For Tea Designs - Boho Tile Stencil
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Lawn Fawn Cardstock: Gold
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink - Obsidian
- Copic Markers: E33, E21, E00 / E13, E01, E00
- Distress Inks: Evergreen Bough, Cracked Pistachio
- Ranger: Glossy Accents
- Little Things from Lucy's Cards: Itty Bitty Stars - Gold
- NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
- Tombow MAXI Power Tape
- Post-It Tape