Pages

Thursday 16 December 2021

Dachshund Through The Snow

Hello fellow crafters. I am still trying to squeeze in a few more Christmas cards. I've actually run out of ready ones so I need to create a few more! It's time for my usual Thursday inspiration post. This time I used one of the new releases featuring some super cute Dachshunds...


I started off by creating the background. I used the Boho Tiles Stencil to create a lightly embossed background onto kraft card. I used one of the papers from the Joyful Winter Paper Pad and die cut it with one of the circle dies from the Simple Circles Dies. I created a mini circle scene using the circle dies again along with some of the trees from the Slimline Mini Village Dies. I used one of the stitched dies from the Landscape Edge Dies. I added some snow to the sky using a white pen. I then used the Stop Dachshund Around Stamp Set for the cute dog. I coloured him with copics and popped him onto foam pads. I added the sentiments from the same stamp set and finished by adding some sequins.


That's all from me today. Don't forget to use the code T4TKITTY10 for 10% your next order at Time For Tea Designs.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like