Pages

Friday 10 December 2021

Vellum Christmas Card Video Tutorial

 Hello! DT Vic here today and I am sharing a fun video tutorial. I have made a video on how to create a card using vellum as your base. I love using vellum as a card base and it also looks really lovely too.


In my video I will take you through each step on how I made this Christmas card. Plus there is no colouring or stamping used so if your a fan of die cutting this is perfect for you, however if you want to add any stamped images then this will also look great.


To make the card you will need the following products: 

Stop Dachshund Around Stamp Set

Home For Christmas Dies 

Let It Snow Sentiment Die

Falalala Scalloped Slimline Dies

Vellum 

Sequins

PVA Glue

Coloured Cardstock

White Embossing Powder




I loved how this card turned out and I hope you have as much fun as me using vellum. Don't forget you can save 10% off your order using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout this includes the new release products too. 

Thank you so much for popping over today!

Vic 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like