Pages

Thursday 9 December 2021

Stay Warm

 Hi there! Silvia's here today and I'm so excited sharing with you this card featuring the super sweet "Jumping with joy" stamp set.

I started die cutting my card base with the new "Snow Flurry Cover" die  and I ink blended it with spun sugar, worn lipstick, festive berries and aged mahogany Distress Oxide inks. I then splattered with clean water, tone on tone ink (loosened with a drop of water) and white and gold acrylic paint.

I die cut the tree with the "Tree of Love Cover Plate" die from brown wooden cardstock and I darkened with vintage photo and ground espresso Distress Oxide inks. I also die cut a grassy border with the "Slimline Hillside Scene" die set and I colored it with shabby shutters, bundle sage and rustic wilderness Distress Oxide inks.

I then stamped images from the "Jumping with Joy" stamp set, I colored them with Spectrum Noir Illustrator alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.

I put everything together with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's all. I really hope you like this card as much as I do.


Thank you so much for stopping by! I wish you an amazing day!

Big hugs, Silvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like