Pages

Wednesday 1 December 2021

Stop Dachshund Around

 Hello! 

It's Jane here today with a card using the adorable new stamp and die set Stop Dachshund Around.

I was very tempted to create a Christmas card, but went with a more generic card instead.


I started by inking up a piece of card which I then die cut into a frame using the Mini Slimline Scallop set. I love how these colours pop against the black background.


I coloured up the dachshund and wrapped him up warmly with the jacket, scarf and hat from the Stop Dachshund Around stamp set and added the Stay Warm sentiment from the Jumping With Joy stamp and die set.


The HUGS was cut from the same piece of inked up card using the Hugs Stitched Sentiment die. I used the left over piece of card from this for a shaker card - little peek below! 

I also added in the 'sending you' from You Got Mail and the final touch was to add five enamel dots from the Summer Haze set. Love enamel dots!

Here's that peek at the shaker card using another adorable set from this release - Jumping With Joy.


I hope you like my card using the awesome dachshund stamps from the new release. If you'd like to purchase any items from T4TD you can get 10% off by using my code - T4TJANE10.

Thanks for looking today. 
Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like