Pages

Saturday 4 December 2021

Festive Christmas Cheer!


 

Hi Teatimer's it's DT member Natalie here with some Christmas inspiration. I love how Jo has created some festive elements to add to the Open the Door Die set the new set is called Open the Door Holiday Add on Set and comes with lights, a wreath some fun trees and other bits and pieces. It also has a fun element too as it can open, on this occasion though I decided to keep it closed so the wreath and the other details were the main focus along with the mouse (from the Baked with More Love Stamp set) and their huge stack of presents.
It was such a fun card to make and not a lot of colouring involved so nice and easy to make. I did a stencilled background with the new Tiled Wall 6 x 6 Stencil but decided to keep a white on white look and just add texture using an embossing paste. I think this keeps your eye on the main feature but adds a little interest to the background. 
I just love how it all turned out it's such a cute fun Christmas card to make and I can't wait to see your versions. It could be quite simple like mine or you could really bling it up and add more glitter, snow and baubles. Don't forget to share with us when you do and if you want to get any of the products used in my card or anything else in the shop you can get 10% off your orders using code T4TNATALIE10
Have a great weekend and Happy Crafting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like