Pages

Monday 6 December 2021

Stinkin' hugs!

Hello, Tea Timers! 
It is Natalia with you here today. How are you liking the new Time for Tea release? I know I am biased but I can't get enough of the cute critters! These skunks from the Stinkin' Cute set are so sweet!

I really enjoyed colouring them with my Ohuhu alcohol ink markers, and then adding some highlights with a white gel pen.

For my background, I did some dry embossing with the new Houndstooth stencil. As you know, I love a lot of white space on a card, so doing some dry embossing is a great way of adding some dimension of interest while still preserving that white space.


I die cut the hill from craft cardstock with the die from the Slimline Hillside Scene set. This is my go to set for scenes, no doubt! I don't often use craft card but this time I thought it was nice with the autumn colours. I did do a bit of ink blending on the top of the hill with Hero Arts unicorn white ink. It is subtle, but it makes a difference, I think!

For the sentiment, I used the Hugs Stitched Sentiment die. I die cut it three times from white cardstock and then once more from shinny white cardstock which I made with Halo WOW! embossing powder.

And finally, I used a newly acquired frame die from the Zig Zag Frame & tag dies set. I will certainly use this often because I absolutely love how it finishes off a card!

I will post a reel on my IG account this week, so look out for it if you want to see the process! I also really changed my mind after the reel so the card there looks a tad different. 

Use the code T4TNEILA10 for a 10% off the shop

Sending hugs,
Natalia



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like