Pages

Sunday 12 December 2021

Warm Winter Wishes

 Good afternoon Teatimers, 

DT Lyndsey here today sharing this cute little set of cards I made using the adorable Skating By Penguins stamp set. I'm so behind on my Christmas card making I'm trying to get a wiggle one and doing a bit of mass producing.


To start I die cut 4 Scalloped circles from  card blanks making sure to leave a section of the die over the edge to create my card bases. I then cut another 4 circles to add to the front.


I die cut 4 circles from alcohol friendly card and used the Winter Backgrounds stamp set to create my backgrounds. I coloured the image in with my Spectrum Noir markers adding the stars in with my white gel pen.

Sky - TB4, TB5, TB7, TB9
Trees - CG1, CG2,  DG3 


I stamped and coloured the cute little penguins and bird and again coloured with my markers.

Penguin - IG5, IG7, IG9 
Feet - OR1, OR2 
Red - CR11, DR5, DR7 
Blue - IB1, IB2, IB3 
Pink - PP2,  CR6, CR7 


Each image was matted onto a larger circle cut from the Joyful Winter 6x6 Paper Pad and added the card blank. I finished off the cards with sentiments from the preprinted Winter Wonderland sentiment pack and added a few mini snowflakes into the sky from the Penguin Blizzard shaker mix.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today,  don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like