Pages

Thursday 30 December 2021

Hugs

 Hello there! Silvia's here today with a sweet Winter card.

I first die cut a white panel with the new "Snow Flurry Cover" die and I used villainous potion Distress Oxide ink and the "Magical Snowflakes" stencil to create a pattern on it.

I then ink blended edges with prize ribbon Distress Oxide ink, I splattered with clean water, tone on tone ink and some silver acrylic paint.

I stamped the adorable bunnies from "Cosy Winter" stamp set, I colored them with alcohol markers and I fussy cut them (you can use coordinating dies if you prefer).

I used the "Hug Stitched Sentiment" die to cut my sentiment from rose gold cardstock, I put everything together and that's all.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you like the card.

Remember you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea order with the code T4TSILVIA10.

I wish you an amazing New Year full of joy, love, happiness and health.

Big hugs, Silvia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like