Pages

Sunday 5 December 2021

Dashund through the snow

 Good afternoon Teatimers, 

I'm here on the blog sharing my first Christmas card of the year using the adorable Stop Dashund Around stamp and die collection from the new release.


To start I coloured my images using my Spectrum Noir Markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Dog 1 - EB3, EB5, EB8 

Dog 2 - TN5, TN7, TN9 

Dog 3 - TN7, TN9, TN8

Green - CG1, CG3, DG3 

Red - CR11, DR5, DR7 

Blue - IB1, IB2, IB3 

To  create my background I covered a panel with distress ink in salty ocean and blueprint sketch before cutting the panel to size using the largest of the dies grow the Circle Trio Nesting Dies.

I cut another white stitched rectangle from the die and used the new Slimline Mini Village Die to cut a piece for my back section and then cut the front section from the Slimline Hillside Die set.

I placed the dogs across the front of the card - they look like they are in a little doggy parade! 🐕 and added the sentiment to top section of the panel.

The panel was matted onto black card and then I created a slimline card blank to suit.

To finish off I used my white gel pen to add star details into the sky and some glitter glue across the tip of the houses.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today,  don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

 Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like