Pages

Wednesday 29 December 2021

New Year Greetings

 Hello!

Today I'm sharing a card I made using some of the T4TD dies and the adorable new Stinkin' Cute stamp and die set.


I started by cutting the 2022 using the Count Me In Large Number dies from silver sparkle card. I then cut a matching frame using the Wide Stitched Frame die set.


I chose a dark blue pearlised card for the background and cut the swirls using the Snow Flurry Cover die. I then matted it all up onto a piece of holographic paper.


And that's where I originally planned to stop. But I just couldn't resist adding one of the T4TD critters. I chose the skunk leaning on a log from Stinkin' Cute popped up on foam pads and added a greeting from the same set. I also die cut some of the tiny hearts from Stinkin' Cute to add even more light catching sparkle.

I hope you like my card using the awesome products from T4TD. If you'd like to purchase any items you can get 10% off by using my code - T4TJANE10.

Thanks for looking today. 
Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like