Pages

Friday 3 December 2021

Yum, Good Friends, Good Food!

 


Happy Saturday Teatimers the new release is finally here! What did you think? It's such a cute release and so versatile. I had so much fun colouring up the Baked with More Love stamp set I teamed it with the new Snow Flurry Cover Die and the Yum Sentiment Die from the new release. 
My plan to was to create a cookie that the little mice had baked and used the Yum so it looks like the mouse on the right had iced it. To do this though I needed to stamp my images by reverse stamping them. It was super easy to do though I just stamped them onto my silicon mat and then laid my copic paper over the top and rubbed it so the image transferred. After colouring just to give it a sharper black line I just went over with copic black outliner. 
I love the texture the Snow Flurry Die created too it just shows how versatile it can be. I'm now thinking well how about with the new Takeout Coffee Cup Dies it can be a the swirling coffee in the cup there's just so many ways to use it. 
I really love how my card turned I'm seriously regretting using the scallops to cut a chunk out of the edge like teeth mark though and having the other little mouse just peeping chomping away! So maybe I'll have to recreate another one!
If you want to pick any of the products up in the shop or another other items don't forget you can get 10% off in the shop using code T4TNATALIE10.
Have a great weekend and I will see you all again next week 💖


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like