Pages

Friday 3 December 2021

Wishing You Holiday Cheer

 


Happy December everyone! DT Annalisa here sharing a card wishing you holiday cheer! To create this card, I used the Takeout Coffee Cup Dies and the Tiled Wall 6 x6" Stencil. This die set was made for me as I am such a huge fan of coffee so, during December, I will be sharing not one but three cards using this die set!


I started creating my background using my Beautiful Blender Brush to apply Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide ink to the tiled wall stencil on a white card stock panel that I die cut with a stitched die. I added what remained on the brush down in between the tiles so that the grout didn't look so stark white in comparison to the tiles. Next, I added some white pigment ink on top of a snowfall stencil using a blender brush. Once the ink was dry, I also applied some Wendy Vecchi embossing paste using a spatula. 


For the coffee cups and hearts on the cups, I used the Let it Shine patterned paper from Lawn Fawn - don't worry, I will be sharing two cards using the new T4T beautiful papers! For the cup sleeves, I die-cut some Neenah Desert Storm kraft card stock and added some Vintage Photo Distress Oxide to the sides using a blender brush. After die cutting the coffee cup lids out of white card stock, I glued them down to the coffee cup using liquid glue. I also glued down the cup sleeves and hearts.

I added double-sided foam tape to the back of the coffee cups and placed them down on top of the tiled panel. I then used one of the greetings from the Sentiment Cards - Winter Wonderland | Black, to which I added foam tape to adhere it to the panel.


I placed the coffee cup panel on top of some glitter card stock that I die cut using the A2 Layering dies. I placed these on top of an A2 card base to complete the card.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get a 10% discount on your order.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like