Pages

Tuesday 28 December 2021

Stinkin' Cute



Hi friends! It's Miki here. I hope you've had a lovely Christmas! I came to my parents' house and I'm so glad we got to spend some quality time together! I'm slowly trying to get my brain out of the Christmas mood so today I have a Valentine's themed card to share with you.


To start with, I focused on my background. I ink blended some Dried Marigold Distress Oxide roughly where I thought my critter would go. Then I took it to my splatter box and added some splatters in Wild Honey and Carved Pumpkin, trying to keep them focused where the ink blending is.

Next, I focused on my images. I used the Stinkin' Cute Stamp & Die Set and stamped the cute Sconx hiding behind the log, the mushroom, acorn and two of the leaves. I colored them in using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and used the matching dies to cut them. I then added some white highlights to my images. Before adding them to my card panel I first stamped the sentiment from the Woodland Critters in Memento Espresso Truffle. Then, I added my images using foam tape for added dimension.

I then used the Wide Stitched Frame Die Set and die cut the largest one from craft card stock. I glued it on my card panel and finally added some gems. I glued the card front on a matching card base and that was it!

I hope you like today's card and if you shop on the T4TD website, please remember to use my code T4TMIKI10 for 10% off your whole order.

Crafty Hugs,
Miki


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like