Pages

Thursday 16 December 2021

Duchshund through the snow

 Hello crafty friends! Silvia’s back here today!


I started making my card cutting a rectangle from white cardstock and ink blending it with the new “Boho Tiles” stencil and tattered rose, abandoned coral, aged mahogany and ground espresso Distress Oxide inks. I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and bronze acrylic paints.

I then die cut a white panel with one of the dies from the “Square Labels” set and I ink blended it with speckled egg, peacock feathers and black soot Distress oxide inks. I splattered with clean water and tone on tone inks and I stamped some snowflakes in white here and there. 


I also die cut two hillside borders, I darkened with speckled egg Distress Oxide ink and I glued on the square panel.

I then stamped images from the “Stop Dachsund Around" with Memento black ink, I colored them with Spectrum Noir Illustrator alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.


I put everything together, I stamped the sentiment with archival black ink and that's all.


I hope you'll enjoy the card and don't forget you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea order with the code T4TSILVIA10.
Having an amazing day! Big hugs, Silvia.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like