Pages

Tuesday 28 December 2021

Coffee!!!

 Hello dear friends, today I show you my card about coffee. This time I have little animals playing together and I mixed stamps with die cuts to create a fun scene. 


 For this card I used the set  Takeout Coffee Cup Dies  with this so beautiful coffee cup, and I also created a cup cake with the same elements.  In the scene I added some characters from  Snappy Before Coffee  and as a background an adorable stencil   Houndstooth Stencil .



I hope you like my card, and I take this opportunity to make you and your families, dear friends of Time 4 Tea, my best wishes for a wonderful 2022 !!! 
And for your purchases, use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 to get a 10% discount in the shop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like