Pages

Thursday 23 December 2021

Because adulting is hard

 Hello crafty friends and welcome back to Time for Tea blog!

You know, I’m a hot cocoa lover on chilly days and I this sentiment from the “Coffee Lover" stamp set is so perfect for chocolate too.

I started my card die cutting a white panel with the “Snow Flurry Cover die" and I ink blended it with salvaged patina and tumbled glass Distress Oxide inks, I splattered with clean water and speckled egg, picket fence and antique bronze Distress paint. I also stamped some snowflakes from the “Stop Dachshund around" stamp set with peacock feathers Distress Oxide ink.

I then die cut all the pieces of the “Takeout Coffee Cup" die set from white and colored cardstock and I glued all of them together.

I stamped some images from the “Tearrific Pals" stamp set with brown ink, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.

I put everything together and that’s all.


I hope you’ll enjoy this card. 

Thank you so much for passing by today and see you next week.

Don’t forget you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea order with the code T4TSILVIA10.

I wish you a very merry Christmas full of joy and love! Big hugs, Silvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like