Pages

Thursday 2 December 2021

Jumping With Joy

Hello crafty friends, Kitty here with my latest creation. This one features a sweet autuminal scene featuring some of the brand new release products...

I started off by creating the background. I blended Dried Marigold and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Inks together onto a piece of white slimline card. I then blended some Bundled Sage Distress Oxide onto a strip of card and die cut it using the Grass Die from the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies. I used the new Winter Trees Die and cut out four trees from kraft card then added them to each end. I used the Jumping With Joy & Stinkin' Cute Stamp Sets so I could add extra characters from each set. I coloured them all with Copics and cut them out with the Coordinating Dies. I stamped and die cut the sentiment too then added all my pieces onto the card with foam pads.


Don't forget you can use my discount code T4TKITTY10 to get yourself 10% off your order at Time For Tea Designs.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like