Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2021

You are so sweet

Hi friends, Claudia here to bring you some new inspiration with one of the sweetest stamps from the last release. This time I created a round card and a vellum overlay that allows you to see the scene below. I find it's a very simple structure to make and it creates a beautiful effect 


    I chose the set  Stinkin' Cut with these adorable and cute skunks  and I made the background of the scene with the set  Hillside Village


To complete my scene I used elements from other sets, and to finish I drilled a small hole to insert a Brads to open the circle. 


I love round cards and I really like this one, hope you do too!!!
I wish you all a wonderful week, maybe to dedicate to gift cards!!! And don't forget to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 for shopping, you will get a 10% discount!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like