Pages

Monday 13 December 2021

Cosy winter & alcohol inks

Hello, Tea Timers! 

Natalia here with you today. I have a quick card to share with you today.

To start with, I made my background panel with alcohol inks. I used Fiesta, Gumball, Boysenberry and Sterling Alloy. I also added some splatters with white gouache.

Once that was dry and ready, I used the Snow Flurry Cover die to give it some texture. I really like this die - it is so beautiful!


The next step was to die cut the Slimline Mini Village die twice, once from black cardstock and once from white cardstock. I stamped the sentiment 'cosy winter' from the A5 Cosy Winter Stamp set twice with Onyx Black Versafine ink onto the front panel.

I glued the black die cut houses behind my white panel to give it some shadow and extra depth - I learned this technique from my lovely friend Raquel who is a master with die cuts! 

I used double sided foam tape to stick the houses onto my alcohol ink background panel, and that's it! That completes this card. 

Do you use alcohol inks often? I certainly want to use mine more!

If you are looking to buy some goodies from the shop, either for you or for a crafty friend, use code T4TNEILA10 for a 10% off your shop!

Sending hugs,

Natalia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like