Pages

Friday 17 December 2021

Cooking Something Sweet Just for You

 

Happy Friday! Annalisa here, it is a little over a week to go before Christmas, and I am sure many are spending a lot of time cooking up a storm, so I am sharing this fun kitchen scene that I created using the Baked With More Love and Baked With Love Kitchen Add On stamp sets. The mouse carrying the pink macaroons is on an action wobbler, so she better be careful not to drop her treats! 

I stamped down the sentiment, appliances, utensils, eggs, mouse and his coffee cup (some masking was required) and coloured in the scene with my copics. I tried something a little different with the wall and I like how it turned out. I then stamped the macaroon mouse and the other accessories, and coloured them in and then die-cut them. 

I die cut out some white card stock with the Slimline Scallop Nesting Dies and coloured it with Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide and my Beautiful Blender Brush. I then glued the kitchen scene panel down on top of this pink card frame. I added foam tape to the kettle and piping bag and added them to the kitchen counter. 


I added an action wobbler to the back of the mouse carrying the macaroons, to add an interactive element.

 Thank you so much for visiting my blog, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like