Pages

Sunday 4 July 2021

Friend you're the best

 Good afternoon Teatimers, DT Lyndsey here and today I want to share this adorable little scene card using the cute Blooming Bunnies.

It sure looks like this cutie has come to show some appreciation to their friend with huge a wheelbarrow of flowers 💐

To start I stamped and coloured my images using my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Bunnies- EB1, EB2, GB8 

Wheelbarrow  - CR7  CR11, DR3 

Flowers - TB1, TB3,TB4 

LV1, LV2

CR7, CR11, DR3

PP1, PP2, PP4

I then die cut the grass from the Landscape Edges Dies and Tree & Fence from the Windmill Add On Set from white card and coloured as follows 

Grass & Leaves- LG1, LG3, LG5 

Trunk - TN5,  TN7, TN9 


To create my scene I cut a piece of white card to A6 size and used the Slimline Scene Builder Stencil to add the clouds using Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink.

I added the two gassy borders to the bottom, tucking in the tree to the top RH side and the picket fence to the LH side just behind the first border.

I added the bunnies using foam tape for dimension and used the Scalloped Frame cut from white card to create a cute border round my scene.

For my sentiment I die cut the word 'Friend ' from the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies twice from white card and once from black, layered up to give me a nice thickness and teamed this with a sentiment from the Brighter Days Sentiments.

I love how this cute little scene turned out and these bunnies are just adorable.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, if you would like to get hold of any of the items I've used today, you can use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like