Pages

Thursday 22 July 2021

Smile, let's take a coffee

 Hello Tea Timers! Silvia's back today sharing with you a coffee theme slimline card.

I started cutting a white panel with the "Tulip Add-on Horizontal" and the "Slimline Postage Stamp Frame" die sets and I splattered it with a rainbow combination of Distress Oxide inks.

I then glued some cloudy patterned paper from the "Brighter Days" paper pad under the tulips and I die cut a purple panel using the middle die from the "Slimline Scallop Nesting" die set.

I stamped images from the "All Occasion Critters" and "Bears Picnic" stamp sets, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies (you can find them here and here).

Next I die cut the "smile" word from black cardstock with the "Smile Inverted Scallop Frame" die set, I heat embossed in white a sentiment from the "All Occasion Critters" stamp set and I put everything together.


Thank you so much for stopping by taking a peek and remember you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea order with my code, T4TSILVIA10.

I wish you and amazing day. Hugs, Silvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like