Pages

Friday 2 July 2021

Take the Scenic Route

 


Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here. The heat and humidity where I am have been brutal lately, so for this week's Time For Tea Designs card, I decided that these two critters should go for a drive with the top down to cool off.

To create this card I used the Hillside Village, Car Critters, Be Kind Be You and Treat Yourself stamp sets.


I stamped the houses onto some white card stock, which I cut to be 8 1/4 by 3 1/4. While the ink was still wet, I stamped the image onto some masking paper and then fussy cut it out. I masked the houses and then stamped the trees on top of them. I stamped the birds, sun and cloud onto the slimline background. Next, I stamped the sentiment from the Be Kind Be You sentiment stamp set. Once the background stamping was complete, I coloured the scene in with my Copic markers.


Next, I stamped the mouse, masked him out and stamped the car and bunny on top. I coloured the trio with my Copics and then fussy cut them out. To cut out my slider, I used the coordinating die set from the Hooray Hamsters stamp set.

I assembled the interactive element and then placed it down onto some blue card stock, cut to 8 1/2 by 3 1/2. There is a great video by Jo over on YouTube showing how to make the interactive element with a hamster. This car doesn't spin around (thankfully!), but the principle is the same.

I hope you like this card and would love it if you could use T4TANNALISA10 for 10% off your order the next time you purchase anything from Time For Tea Designs.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like