Pages

Thursday 1 July 2021

Sending you hugs

 Hello crafty friends! Silvia's back today with a cute slimline card.

I started die cutting two white panel with the biggest scallop die from the "Slimline Scallop Nesting" die set and I ink blended the one of them with salvaged patina Distress Oxide ink.

I then die cut a hillside and two grassy borders with the "Slimline Hillside Scene"die set and I ink blended them with a combination of Distress Oxide inks in green tones.

I stamped images from the "Hillside Village",  "You Got Mail" and "Paper Plane Pals" stamp sets, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies (here and here).

For the sentiment I die cut the word "hugs" three time with the "Hugs Sentiment" die and I glued one above the other to get a bit of dimension.

I put everything together and that's my card.


I hope you like it and don't forget you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea Designs order with my code, T4TSILVIA10.

Thank you for passing by and having an amazing day. Hugs, Silvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like