Pages

Sunday 25 July 2021

Hooray Hamsters

 Good afternoon everyone DT Lyndsey here and today I want to share this cute card with you featuring the Hooray Hamster stamp and die set.

I took inspiration from my team mate Lien for this card as it was a perfect excuse to use up some multicoloured strips of card I had left over from another project.


To start I coloured my Hamsters using my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Hamster 1 - EB1, EB2, GB8 

Hamster 2 - IG1, IG3, IG5 

Hamster 3 - BG1,  BG3, BG5 

Hamster 4 - TN1, TN2, TN3

Balloon and Hat- LG1, LG3, LG5 


Once the images were coloured and die cut, the card was so quick and easy to make. I stacked up my Hamsters on the RH side of a DL card base. I then took a selection of card strips and added them to the LH side of the card so they protrude in at different lengths dependant on the space available and that's it card done!.

I think this is perfect for a fun birthday card and the coloured strips down the side could be changed to give a more tonal effect if required, I just fancied a bit of rainbow today. 🌈 

Thanks for joining me here on the blog today, don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like