Pages

Friday 16 July 2021

Flying By to say Hi

 


Hello and happy Friday! Annalisa here, flying by (I wish!) to say hi with this bright summer card featuring the Paper Plane Pals and Hillside Village stamp sets.

I stamped the trees from the Hillside Village down and then stamped the bunny from Paper Plane Pals and then masked him out to stamp the paper plane and the two clouds. I also stamped the birds, the sentiment, the dotted heart lines and the single cloud.


Once everything was stamped, I got to work colouring the scene with my Copic markers. I then die-cut the scene using the Rectangle Stitched Nesting Dies (an older T4T product). I then cut down some black card stock and some plaid patterned paper to add behind the scene.

I adhered the scene to the black panel and the patterned paper using liquid glue and then stuck the group of them to some white card stock.

Thank you so much for checking out my blog post, you can use code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the shop to get a 10% discount on your entire order.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like