Pages

Tuesday 6 July 2021

Love Ya lots!


Hello Tea Timers, DT Claudia here with a very tender card about friendship. We happen to have a distant friend that we miss, my card is about that.  We can tell someone how much we miss them with a card and send it, right? 


For this card I used the set  Happy Mail Critters ,I love all those little beasts.  To start I created the background with theDistress Oxide

 I wanted to use a special sentiment, I thought of a die cut from the set Slimline Scallop Nesting Dies and I added a sentence from  brighters days Sentiments Cards


I really liked the result and hope you did too. I wish you a wonderful week and if you can prepare and send a card, it will bring you much joy and make someone happy!

Don't forget to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 to get a FANTASTIC 10% discount!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like