Pages

Saturday 3 July 2021

Dream Big the Sky's the Limit!


 

Happy Saturday everyone it's Natalie here with a beautiful night sky scene for you today. I'm loving the really big sentiment dies at the minute and the Dream Big Sentiment Die fits perfectly with the Paper Plane Pals stamps don't you think!

As always I began by cutting out my base panel using the new Slimline Scallop Nesting Dies and then used the Slimline Scene Builder Stencil to create my cloudy night sky. I blended some pale pink and orange clouds on the bottom layer then went over the top with some dark blues and purples. I started with the darker colour and worked my way inwards leaving the middle lighter to make the sentiment pop. The cloud details had been lost a little on the edges though so I blended them back in with some Picket Fence Distress Oxide ink. 
For the Sentiments I cut out the Dream Big Die twice once out of white card and then a second time out of glitter cardstock. I layered these on top of each other off setting it a little to give some added interest. Then stamped and heat embossed the rest if the sentiment onto black cardstock.
For the critters I stamped out the panda and plane as normal but I mirror stamped the bunny and other plane so they so they could be facing the opposite direction. To do this I just stamped them directly onto my silicon mat and just placed my copic paper over the top and rubbed to get the impression. The lines are never fully clear so after colouring I just go over the outline in copic marker. 
Once they were coloured I die cut out and popped them onto my card. It was missing something though so I used the star outline die from the Paper Planes Coordinating Die Set to die cut some silver stars. Then finished up adding some white dots with my gelli roll pen. 
The last thing to do was to add it to my card base I choose black as it just makes the colours pop so much.
I hope you like my card for this week if you want to pick anything up in the shop or anything else you can get 10% off your order using code T4TNATALIE10
Have a good weekend and happy crafting!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like