Pages

Thursday 15 July 2021

June Challenge Winners

 I'm so excited to be here today to announce the winners for our June Challenge.

Huge thanks to everyone who joined in with our Use Your Dies Challenge.

Drum roll please ......

First up is our random pick winner for a £25 spend in the T4TD shop:

#1 Alison Chelsea

Here's the card entered from Instagram:

Congratulations Alison

Please grab our winners badge from the side bar to display on your blog and contact Jo to claim your prize - joannadavies@timeforteadesigns.co.uk

And now the DT pick for the opportunity to guest with us in a future challenge:

#8 Krealotte

Congratulations Krealotte!

Please grab our winners badge from the side bar to display on your blog and contact Jane to arrange your guest spot - jane.taylor52@btinternet.com

Don't forget there's still plenty of time to play along with our current July challenge - Anything Goes.

Here's a little more inspiration from me to help you on your way with ideas.

I used the adorable Skating By Penguins stamps and matching dies as the main images on my scene. I also added in some trees from Hillside Village and clouds from Paper Plane Pals.


T4TD do have a die to help create a 3D scene like this, but at the time I didn't have it. I do now and believe me it's sooo much easier to make this sort of card using the die! Find it HERE. And get 10% off any purchase using the code T4TJANE10.

Well I hope that has got your creativity flowing and you're ready to play along. 

The key things to remember are that you should use T4TD stamps, stencils or dies as the main focus of your card.

I'm so looking forward to seeing your entries - HERE

Enjoy!

Jane T

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like