Pages

Friday 9 July 2021

Mini Slimline Blue Birds

 


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here with a cheerful mini slimline card using the awesome Mini Slimline Scallop Dies. It is my first time using this stand-alone die and I love it! It is perfect for a smaller card that doesn't require a long time to create. These bright colours just make me happy and I loved making this card.

To start, I created the background using the Diamond Burst 6 x6 " Stencil and my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes. I used distress oxides in the colours: Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade and Salty Ocean. I added a light colour over the white areas using the same oxides, added splatter, and then trimmed the cardstock to fit behind the scalloped frame.


For the stamps, I used Blooming Bunnies (flower bouquet, yellow sunflowers), Brighter Days (birds), and Be Slothy (small flower) which I stamped, cut out and coloured with my Copics.

I die cut the scalloped frame twice from some white card stock and the outer simple frame (both from the Mini Slimline Scallop Dies) from some pink paper. I adhered the two scalloped frames together with some liquid glue to add a bit of dimension. I adhered the stencilled patterned paper to the pink paper and then glued the scalloped frames on top.


I used foam tape and liquid glue to adhere the elements to the card, including a small heart I die cut and coloured with my Copics to match the background. I used the 'love ya lots!' from the Brighter Days Sentiment Cards | White on Black, which I popped up on some foam tape to finish the card.

You can save 10% off your Time For Tea Designs order using the T4TANNALISA10 at the checkout.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like