Pages

Monday 26 July 2021

Under the weather foiled shaker card

Hello there, crafty friends! 

Welcome back to our blog, it is DT Natalia with you here today. 

This is the last card I made with some of my favourite supplies from older releases - because, as you've probably seen announced, there is a new release coming up on Thursday! And I can't wait for you to see it!!

I have already shared a reel on Saturday showing you how I did the foiling on this card with the Scattered Raindrops stencil without a foiling machine!! I used versamark ink and WOW bonding powder with WOW fab foils to do the rainy background of this shaker. 

I used the cat and sentiment from the All Occasions Critters stamp set and coordinating dies and the smallest of the Smile inverted scalloped frame dies to build my shaker part. To build the shaker, I die cut the frame from white cardstock 7 times - did I go overboard? Probably! But I wanted my sequins to move freely, so mission accomplished! 


For the inside of the shaker, I used the cloud die and cut that from vellum and the fence die which I cut from white cardstock, both from the Windmill Add On die set which is fantastic for scene building! The grass was ink blended with Mowed lawn, squeezed lemonade and lucky clover and then I used the hillside stitched die.

I used the outer stitched frame from the autumn scene cover plate to create my A2 (4.25x55") base card panel - this is one of the dies I reach for the most! I love how much the stitched detail changes the look of the card. 

You can use the code T4TNEILA10 to get a 10% off your shop! 

I hope you like the card and I wish you a happy week!

Sending hugs,
Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like