Pages

Tuesday 20 July 2021

See You Soon

 Hello dear friends how are you? Claudia here to wish you a good week. 

Today I have a card a little different than usual, I created small windows that show the landscape and this cute bear taking a walk in the car. 


  For this scene, I imagined the panda leaving for summer vacation and greeting his friends with a "See you soon." 
To create it I combined two sets of stamps , Car Critters   and   Hillside Village 


To prepare the base of my card, I used two sets of die cuts from the latest collection, Slimline Postage  and      Slimline Hillside Diesand I did the coloring with alcohol markers.
I had fun creating this card, I hope you like it. 

  Don't forget to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 to get a FANTASTIC 10% discount!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like