Pages

Tuesday 27 July 2021

Copic colouring tutorial for a super cute birthday card!

Hey everyone, Lien here. Today I am sharing this card on the Time For Tea Designs Youtube Channel. I am featuring the Paper Plane PalsHogs & KissesHillside Village and Car Critters stamp sets from Time For Tea Designs. For the colors on this card, I used all copic markers! I hope you like it xxx 

You can click HERE to watch on the Time for Tea Designs Youtube channel.


I started by stamping out the scenery and images for this card using no-line coloring ink. I used the pig from Car Critters, the planes from Paper Plane Pals and the scenery from the Hillside Village stamp set. I colored everything in using my copic markers (combination listed below), also the complete background. Afterwards, I used the matching dies to cut everything out. 

  • Pig: E13, E11, E01, E00
  • Sky: B000, B00, B01, B02
  • Grass: YG03, YG23, YG17
  • Trees: E59, E57 / YG03, YG23, YG17 / YG00, YG03
  • Plane: W6, W4, W3, W2

The fit a slimline card base, I used the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies to cut the bottom (scenery from the Hillside Village) and another panel for the sky. I white heat embossed a sentiment from the Hogs & Kisses onto the grass. I also stamped out a speech bubble from the same set to add next to the critter. With all the elements ready, I assembled the card. I finished it of using a black glaze pen and some bubbles. I hope you like the card!


Thinking of buying some T4TD supplies? With T4TLIEN10 you will get 10% of your order at Time For Tea Designs! Happy shopping xxx 


Supplies:
  • Time For Tea Designs - Car Critters
  • Time For Tea Designs - Car Critters Dies
  • Time For Tea Designs - Paper Plane Pals
  • Time For Tea Designs - Paper Plane Pals Dies
  • Time For Tea Designs - Hogs & Kisses 
  • Time For Tea Designs - Hogs & Kisses Dies
  • Time For Tea Designs - Hillside Village
  • Time For Tea Designs - Hillside Village Dies
  • Time For Tea Designs - Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
  • InkOn3: Fadeout No-line Coloring/Detail Ink
  • Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Black Glaze Pen
  • Copic Multiliner 0.3
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail)
  • Little Things from Lucy's Cards: Bubbles
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives 
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Pritt Adhesive Rollers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like