Pages

Friday 16 July 2021

Happy New Door Day Card- Yes its a Thing! :)

 Hi there!!


During this week's FB Live I made a fun project using my dies to create a shaped card. I was celebrating our new door being fitted this week with this Happy New Door Day card! Haha! Yes that is a thing - well in our house it is! :)

I used the Open the Door Die as the main focal point of the card and added to my scene with my Blooming Bunny Stamps, Home Sweet Home Stamps & the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies for my roof. The Brick Wall stencil created my stone effect background. I even used my Home Sweet Home stamps to add a homely scene on the inside of my card.



Be sure to join us Live on Facebook to craft along with us. 😊
If you missed the Live you can catch the replay here.


Here are some pictures of my final card. I really love how it turned out.


The roof was a bit of a puzzle to start with but worked out great.


The little potted plant came from the Windmill Add On set.


When you open the cute red door you will find our adorable bunny inside to greet you.
I covered the inside of my door after filming with a matching piece of red cardstock.


I really couldn't stop adding to my scene as I loved how it was coming together. I had some of the Home Sweet Home images already coloured and die cut, so I ink blended a floor and then added a cosy living room scene on the inside of my card.


I hope you enjoy the card today and the video too.
If you did please join me every Thursday evening at 8pm (BST) I am Live on Facebook with some card making and crafty chat.

Happy Friday!
Jo xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like