Pages

Thursday 8 July 2021

Lots of Luck

 Hello crafty friends. It's Thursday and time for my usual DT post for Time For Tea Designs. This week I have a rather bright card featuring a cute scene, of course with critters...


For this card I used Time For Tea Car Critters Stamp Set and the bunny from the Up, Up & Away Stamp Set. I stamped the images and coloured them with my copics. I then die cut them with the coordinating Car Critters Dies and Up, Up & Away Dies. I paper pierced the car using some paper from the Brighter Days 6x6 Paper Pad. I created the background panel by blending some pink inks with the Chic Chevrons Stencil. For the scene panel I used the Scene It Stencil with some blue ink to create the clouds. I blended a little green ink onto white card then die cut it with the grass die from the Landscape Edge Dies. I then die cut the road using the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies. I added all the images onto the scene with foam pads and added a sentiment from the Brighter Days Sentiment Cards. To finish I added a enamel dot to each side of the sentiment.


Thank you for joining me today. Don't forget you can use my DT code T4TKITTY10 to get yourself 10% off your order at Time For Tea Designs. I will of course be back very soon with another creation next week. Do pop back each day for more inspiration from the team.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like