Pages

Thursday 15 July 2021

You are the best!

Hello crafty friends, Kitty here with my usual weekly Thursday afternoon post! This week I went for a clean and simple card that features a bright colourful scene. I opted for some different colours to change up my sky background...



For this card I used the Time For Tea You've Got Mail Stamp Set for the main snail image. I used the flowers from Blooming Bunnies Stamp Set and the butterflies are from the Be Slothy Stamp Set. I coloured the images with Copics and cut them out with the coordinating You've Got Mail Die Set. I created the sky panel using my Time For Scene It Stencil. I used Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry & Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Inks. I splattered the background with some water and then some Picket Fence Distress Oxide. I blended a little Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink and die cut with the Grass Die from the Landscape Edge Die Set. I added a couple of black sentiments from the Brighter Day Sentiment Cards. To finish I added a couple of Rain Drops.


Thank you as always for checking out my post today. Don't forget you can use the code T4TKITTY10 to get 10% off your next order at Time For Tea Designs. I will be back next week with another creation for you.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like