Pages

Thursday 29 July 2021

Cherry On Top

Hello crafty friends, DT Kitty here. So I hope you are all enjoying the brand new releases - aren't they fabulous! I know the whole team have had a ball creating with them all. Here is my first creation using some of the new releases, I had to create a shaker card of course!!


I started off by creating by background first. I blended Peacock Feathers & Twisted Citron Distress Inks into a smooth blend. I stamped the confetti from the Hello Cupcake Stamp Set randomly onto the blue part to add a little detail to the background. I used the Sundae Sweeties Stamp Set for the images and sentiment. I coloured them with Copics then used the Sundae Sweeties Die Set to cut them out. I created my shaker frame using the Smile Inverted Scallop Frame Dies. I added my acetate and sequins then used a piece of patterned paper from the Sweet Summer Paper Pad at the back of the panel. I assembled everything onto the card, attaching the images with foam pads to make them pop!


As always do feel free to use my DT discount code T4TKITTY10 which gives you 10% off your order over on the website.

Thank you for checking out my card today and I hope you are loving the release. Don't forget to share your creations over on our Facebook Group.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like