Pages

Thursday 8 July 2021

Sending you hugs

 Hello Tea Timers!!! Silvia's here and I have a colorful card to share with you today.

I started ink blending a white panel with dried marigold, carved pumpkin, ripe persimmon and fired brick Distress Oxide inks, I splattered with clean water and some tone on tone inks and I die cut it with the "Sun Ray Cover Plate" die. 

I then die cut a grassy border using the "Slimline Hillside Scene Builder" die and I ink blended it with mowed lawn and rustic wilderness Distress Oxide inks and I splattered with clean water, brown and white inks and a bit of gold. I also cut a light Blue patterned paper from the "Brighter Days" 6x6" paper pad.

I stamped two of the cute bunnies from the "Blooming Bunnies" stamp set, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.

For the sentiment I die cut the hugs word with the "Hugs Sentiment" die set two times from white cardstock and one from white glitter cardstock. I glued one above the other and I colored it with dark greys alcohol markers.

I put everything together, I added one of the "Brighter Days Sentiment Card" and that's all.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and remember you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea order with the code T4TSILVIA10.

Hugs, Silvia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like