Pages

Thursday 22 July 2021

Hogs & Kisses

Hello crafty peeps! It's time for my usual weekly post for Time For Tea Designs. It's been insanely hot in my craft room this week so I tried to cool down by making a raining card (mad I know!). Just love these cute piggies...


For this card I used Time For Tea Hogs & Kisses Stamp Set. I coloured my image with Copics and fussy cut him out. I created the background using my Cracked Pistachio & Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks. I then used the Scattered Raindrops Stencil and gently blended the inks over the top. I added a layered strip of card to the left side. I used Slimline Postage Stamp Frame Dies to create the postage square and added a little ink over the top. The spotty paper is actually a little sneak peek at one of the new papers in the next release...so keeps your eyes peeled for that! I heat embossed my sentiment onto black card and added some clear bubbles to finish.


Do take advantage of my discount code which is T4TKITTY10 which will give you 10% off your next order at Time For Tea Designs.

That's all from me today, thank you for joining me again and I will be back next week with another creation. Stay cool in the heat everyone and enjoy it if you can!

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like