Pages

Sunday 11 July 2021

Pandamonium

Good afternoon everyone,

Lyndsey here and today I'm sharing this cute CAS card using the adorable Pandamonium Party stamp set


Sometimes it so easy to get caught up with new release items that you forget you have some cracking older sets that have not seen enough love. These pandas are one of my favourite sets so I thought they needed an airing.

I had the idea of the panda peeking out from an aperture in the card and keeping the whole background very simple with just a pop of colour.

To start I coloured my image with my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Panda - IG1, IG3, IG5 

Balloons - GT1, GT2, GT3 & PP1, PP2, PP4 

Hat & Present - TB1, TB3, TB4 


To start I cut a piece of white card using the A2 Layering Dies and added a strip of stripy paper from the Brighter Days 6x6 Pad across the bottom of the card. I then took a circle die and cut an aperture out towards the RH side and stamped the sentiment just above the aperture.

Before adding the panel to the card blank I found a scrap of card that I'd previously used with the Mandala Stencil and thought this would make a great pop of colour behind my image.

Both the panel and the images were added to the card with foam pads for dimension.

This was such a simple card to make but really creates an impact with the pop of colour from the stencil and images.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

If you want to purchase any of the items I've used today, you can use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order 😀

Lyndsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like